Fallout 4 cartoon: Waste Master Fallout 4 cartoon: Waste Master

This was poorly made altogether. I'm not going to lie.

Kill la Kill The Flash Collab Kill la Kill The Flash Collab

69/420 Lost my way

-IGN

Grandma Comes to Visit Grandma Comes to Visit

And no one is bothered by the fact that he masturbates to a picture of his sister. Shadman has desensitized the internet.

Avoid the walls!!!!! Avoid the walls!!!!!

get #REKT

Joeyquest Joeyquest

So, I never watched Steven Universe (as far as I can grasp it seems to be something highly enjoyed by angry lesbians) and I barely read any Homestuck. Also, I despise 4chan, though I do understand some of the references to that.

Even though I understand little about this, I did thoroughly enjoy it. The dialogue was well written, the the mechanics worked well, the art was nice to look at, and it was overall very creative. Due to the lack of a proper ending, I assume Joey and Anon just find another island to fuck up after the events of this game. The dialogue brought back fond memories of the Riddle School series. (Joey's personality reminded me greatly of Phil Eggtree.)

Also it took me a while to realize that Joey is a lady.

ChinChin Sacrifice 2015 ChinChin Sacrifice 2015

This is the only Filthy Frank game I have ever found and I'm glad you created this.

Let's Go Let's Go

This stuff really reminds me of Cheshyre

saucybird responds:

i remember playing project nexus a few years back to his music in the game mmm

SotN Voice Demo SotN Voice Demo

Kill yourse-OHH YEEAAH!!

TheNGVirus responds:

W00T

NGVirus Podcast - Ep. 1: "Pls God No" NGVirus Podcast - Ep. 1: "Pls God No"

Holy christ I just thought of something. You could put chanting in Dutch in the background using like 100 different peoples' voices, or edit your own to make it sound like multiple people. Like in a song. With heavy bass and drums.

Like the chanting describing a sadistic warrior tearing through cities, searching for the being that twisted his mind, searching for vengeance. Then towards the end, the chanting becomes less harsh and aggressive, vaguely describing the warrior's previous life.

That would be awesome. Like Spinal's theme, in he Xbox One version of Killer Instinct.

"EVEN THE DIRTY SHIT"

TheNGVirus responds:

not quite sure what you're saying here, but please do explain yourself further :3

Filthy Filthy

Filthy...

FILTHY FRANK.

Christmas chocolate Christmas chocolate

titties.

you could use to study facial proportions a little bit. I'll try to help you with that if I get the chance to.

titties and abdomen on point tho.

minichou responds: